Take Halloween to the next level with our spooky Pumpkin Pie
This scrumptious pumpkin pie recipe makes a wonderful seasonal treat. Easy to make, it's perfect for Halloween or Bonfire Night! Check out how to make it:
Pumpkin puree 750g
Sugar, caster 140g
Salt ½ tsp
Ground nutmeg ½ tsp
Ground ginger ½ tsp
Ground cinnamon 1 tsp
Condensed milk 175ml
Sweet tart case
1. Combine the pumpkin puree, sugar and salt.
2. Lightly whisk the eggs, add to the pumpkin mixture, and stir well to combine.
3. Sieve the cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Add to the pumpkin mixture along with the condensed milk. Mix well until just combined.
4. Pour into pre-baked 10" sweet tart case.
5. Bake at 180°c for 15 mins, reduce the oven temperature to 160°c then cook for a further 10-15mins until almost cooked. There should be a slight wobble in the middle.
6. Cool to room temperature.
7. Chill to set.