Easy pancakes recipe
Treat yourself to some delicious pancakes shared with you from Twickenham's Executive Head Chef, Thomas Rhodes.
Don't forget to send in your creations to our socials, scroll down and click 'Follow Us'.
100g plain flour
100g eggs (at room temperature)
20g caster sugar
1. Mix flour and sugar together.
2. Add eggs.
3. Mix together to form a thick batter.
4. Slowly whisk in the milk to form a lighter batter (should coat your finger but not stick to it).
5. Heat butter on medium heat in a frying pan.
6. Once butter is melted, tip into pancake batter.
7. Add a heaped spoon full of batter to the pan.
8. Swirl the batter around to make it cover the pan and make the pancake as thin as possible.
9. Cook for 45 seconds on one side then flip it over and cook for 30 seconds on the second.